Friday, January 16, 2009

Wow, even more Love!

I was interviewed a few weeks back by Singh-Ray, a manufacturer of photographic filters. I use their filters exclusively in order to generate the effects I am looking for in my work. They did a very complementary story about my work on their website and would like to encourage you to visit: Singh-Ray

Also, I know there are people visiting my blog (big brother is watching you) but I don't have anyone signing up to be a follower. It is getting lonely in here, I need followers!

3 comments:

  1. Jerry, your art is amazing. I can't wait to get all the way though it tonight. I found you on the singh ray blog as I use quite a number of their filters including their new Duo.
    As far as followers of your blog, Blogspot does not offer to many options for "followers" you should think about getting a wordpress.com account as this is the defacto standard and growing, esp, for photographers.
    Best,
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. if you every send anything don't to this google account, I never use or check it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jerry, blogger is free, wordpress is not, I use my blogger dashboard to quickly see who has updated their blog and then click and read. ijust saw your interview on the singh ray blog and came over to check you out. love your art!

    ReplyDelete