Friday, April 3, 2009

Gotta Love That SHUTTERBUG

As promised by Joe Farace of SHUTTERBUG magazine, my website was featured in the May issue. If you don't have that issue then run out to the store immediately and buy one (yes, that is a plug for the magazine, of which I don't receive any royalties). Displayed in all its glory at the bottom of page 60 is my beautiful website (I'm a bit biased). Joe offered some very flattering prose, my favorite quote being: "His compositional mastery is only one of the reasons Hiller's haunting images will stay with you for a long while." Click the page image to the right to read the article (I apologize for the low quality scan).

Thank you Joe for the kind words and exposure!

2 comments:

  1. Love the shots. I got here from the shutterbug photo set. thanks for sharing. I'd love to know what you used to create that site, simple, but great.
    mike, http://www.stormrun.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike,

    I currently use PhotoBiz for my website. They are a good company and their support is fantastic.

    Jerry Hiller

    ReplyDelete